Avoid Unexpected Air Conditioning Repairs
With Annual Maintenance Checks
More than two-thirds of costly repairs are due to lack of maintenance, and a breakdown is likely to happen during the weather extremes that we frequently see in the Door County.
Your air conditioning’s condenser and evaporator are two costly components that should be inspected and maintained annually. This will help avoid both unexpected repairs. And…getting your AC system tuned up every year will increase its energy efficiency and reliability, resulting in reduced monthly utility costs.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Door County:
Our knowledgeable Technicians Will
- Alert you to any issues and give you advice on properly maintaining your system throughout the summer.
- Fine-tune your system and ensure that any faulty or failings components are replaced.
- Keep their work area tidy
- Answer any questions you have
Anticipate Future Repairs with an Annual Service Plan
Regular maintenance will alert you to potential problems before they become a costly inconvenience.
Our Service Plans:
• Ensure peak operating efficiency and energy cost savings
• Make sure your entire system is operating safely
• Extend the life of your equipment
• Avoid costly and uncomfortable breakdowns
• Keep your warranties valid
• Improve indoor air quality
• Cost less than non-maintenance plan service calls
• Provides worry-free scheduled service